Q&A: THE GROWTH
OF PERDUE & KIDD.
Since 2017, How has Perdue & Kidd grown?
We have continued to grow our presence across the country, and we remain ready, willing, and able to try cases anywhere in Texas and in the United States. We have been able to grow since 2017 because clients and other attorneys know they can trust us to add value to their cases and take it all the way through judgment.
What are a few examples of successful outcomes Perdue & Kidd has achieved for clients since 2017?
- We tried and secured a $40 million dollar verdict on behalf of a young man injured by a negligent 18-wheeler driver and company.
- We secured a guaranteed replacement income plus all the medical and supportive care needed for a woman horrifically crushed by a delivery van driver at one of Houston’s local airports.
- We recovered a lifetime of funds for a family whose mother was killed when a delivery van driver slammed into the back of her car because he was watching Netflix on his cell phone while driving.
- We funded a trust that will pay every medical need for a baby who was ignored by healthcare providers while the pressure inside his skull increased to life-threatening levels after surgery.
- We achieved resolution for dozens of people implanted with a defective knee replacement device that caused impairment and debilitating pain.
- We achieved resolutions for hundreds of women who were implanted with transvaginal mesh and suffered life-altering injuries.
These are just a few examples of the excellent work over the last 5 years.
What are some of the titles held by Perdue & Kidd?
Jim M. Perdue Jr.:
- Served as President of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association in 2021
- Serves on Texas Supreme Court Rules Advisory Committee and American Law Institue
Donald H. Kidd:
- Served as President of the American Board of Trial Advocates Houston Chapter in 2022
- Serves on the State Bar of Texas Pattern Jury Charge Committee
Adam J. Blake:
- President-Elect for Houston Trial Lawyers Association for 2024
Michael R. Clinton
- Chair-Elect of the Board of Trustees for Houston Young Lawyers Foundation for 2022-2023
- Seves on the CLE Committee for Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee for Houston Trial Lawyers Association