Meet Tammy Kidd
Dealing with criminal charges is a frightening and stressful experience. Through my knowledge, expertise, and willingness to listen, I will help make one of the most difficult times in your life more manageable. I understand the impact a criminal charge can have on you and your family. I will take the time to listen and guide you through the system. A criminal charge or conviction can destroy your future at home, work, or school. When your freedom and your future are at risk, your first step should be hiring a powerful, experienced, and supportive criminal defense attorney.
Prosecutor Turned Advocate
I am a former Assistant District Attorney. I have years of experience prosecuting criminal cases at all levels. This gives me a unique perspective in representing those accused of crimes because I understand how to fight the government by analyzing your case from different positions. In my criminal defense practice, I help clients achieve positive results by providing a thorough investigation and aggressive representation.
When you or a loved one needs guidance from an experienced criminal defense lawyer, you should contact me today to arrange for a free consultation. I will stand up for you and devote the time, energy, and focus needed to fight your case and obtain the best possible result.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Juris Doctor degree
- Honors: Order of Barristers; Dean’s List
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas
- Major: Criminal Justice; Minor: Spanish
- S. District Court Southern District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys, Board of Directors, 2010 to 2011
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys, Judicial Screening Committee Chair, 2007, 2009, 2010
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys, Public Relations Chair 2006 – 2007